Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fall

Best Blogger Tips
Fall is my absolute favorite season.  The heat is gone, with all of it's sunscreen and sandbox messes.  There are so many things about summer that are wonderful, especially with little ones, but I'm glad to see it go for a while.  My favorite thing about fall is this lovely drink right here:


A latte, with white chocolate and pumpkin spice syrup.   It is wonderful!  I'm a self-admitted caffeine addict, so anything with espresso in it makes me happy.  I love to go to Starbucks, but loading up kids to drive to get coffee isn't all that fun.  I have an espresso machine, some homemade pumpkin spice syrup, and some Torani White Chocolate syrup.  Oh, and of course some fresh whipped cream to top it off. 

Welcome, fall! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment