Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kids Say Funny Things

Best Blogger Tips
Sophia: Knock Knock
Me: Who's there?
Sophia: Applesauce!
Me: Applesauce who?
Sophia: Applesauce bulldozer!!!!!  hahahahaha 

Sophia: Let me take your thermometer.
Me:  My temperature?
Sophia: Yes, your temperature. 
(she pretends to stick a toy thermometer in my ear)
Me: What did it say?
Sophia: five five five!
Me: Wow, that's hot.  You better check my other ear.
(she puts it in my other ear)
Me: What did it say this time?
Sophia: TWO! 

Eli: When I grow up I'm going to come here and sleep over with my kids.  Don't worry Mommy, I'll bring them beds.  Then when they are asleep we will watch Battlestar Galactica! 

Eli: Mommy, if I pack up toys and help pack them when we go to the moving in house, you said you'd buy me The King!  (Cars character)
Me: Yes, that's right.  You have to be a good helper.
Eli: OK, I'll get rid of a lot of my toys so The King can fit. 
The King is the size of a Match Box car.  I wonder how far I can get with this idea? 

0 comments:

Post a Comment