Thursday, October 2, 2014

2014-2015 School Pictures

Best Blogger Tips
Opening up a packet of school pictures is a little like opening - well, I really can't explain it.  The element of surprise is definitely there, along with the expectation of nothing amazing.  I hope for eyes open (all the way!).  Bonus for a smile.   Sophie came home from Kindergarten today and told me there was an envelope with 4 of her heads on it for me in her backpack.  The moment of truth.  She is a very photogenic kid, so I wasn't expecting it to be too bad.  Eli's will be the true test, but he isn't home yet.

Here is Sophie:


Update: As predicted, Eli's are pretty bad.  We will be doing a retake for him.  I'll update when I get the second round back.  Thankfully we are doing family pictures soon, and I know those will be great!

0 comments:

Post a Comment