Sunday, November 24, 2013

She Wears Many Hats

Best Blogger Tips
It's true - I wear many hats.  But this one I made myself!!! I'm super proud.  I have always started and stopped crochet projects, never finishing.  I started a blanket for Daniel LAST Thanksgiving, and finally finished it yesterday.  I decided to try my hand at making a hat.  Getting it started is complicated, but once I got past that part it was super easy and quick.  Chris requested I make him one!


I'm really thankful for youtube and all of the amazing tutorials there.  I would have driven somebody absolutely insane trying to teach me how to do this!  

In other news, we are a baby bottle free household!!!  Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!!  I finally found a cup Daniel will drink out of that he can't figure out how to make a horrible mess with.  


Doesn't he look like he's trying to figure out how to dump milk all over the floor for the 7.8 millionth time?!  Guilty!  haha



0 comments:

Post a Comment