Saturday, June 1, 2013

One more month as a baby

Best Blogger Tips
My last baby only has one more month as a baby.  This is bittersweet, and right now it seems more bitter!  I certainly won't miss many of the things that come with having a baby - just a few nights ago Daniel started sleeping through his 3/4 am feeding!!!  But it's a very final closing of a phase of life I've been in since the end of 2006.  Daniel is ready to be a big boy, but I'm not quite ready for it yet.  I'm excited to see him grow and learn, but I wish I could push this back just a few more months.  There never seems to be enough time.

My big 11 month old, loving his peas (FINALLY).

He's starting to pull up on everything.  He can't
quite figure out how to get back down.  Not too
much longer before he's running with the rest of
the kids.

0 comments:

Post a Comment