Thursday, April 14, 2011

Helping Hands

Best Blogger Tips
Every week, Eli brings home a memory verse from children's church.  I like it, it helps me learn some new verses as well.  Throughout the week I ask him to tell me the verse so he keeps it in his head and we also talk about what it means.  His verse this week is a portion of Ecclesiastes 11:6 - "Let not your hands be idle."  Sometimes Eli needs a reminder to get up and get going.  Don't we all!  I tell him throughout the day when he is not being idle - when he is helping.  Today Isaac was pretty sick, and needed to be held a lot. Eli offered to hold him for a few minutes.  I really didn't expect that to go over well, but it was worth a break!  I'll take those helping hands any day!  Isaac wasn't sure what to think of it, but he didn't cry and he sat with Eli.  So cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment