Saturday, October 8, 2011

You know you are a mom to boys when...

Best Blogger Tips
Yeah.  This little thing is clearly a toy.  Except sometimes when I'm walking by it or the light is off or it's not where I expect it (as if I expect such things normally) it looks real!  It has appeared in several places over the past few days, and I'm starting to believe it's intentional. 

This idea was planted several weeks ago when we came home one rainy day to an actual snake about this size in the driveway.  I kicked at it a little to shoo it away.  Of course that didn't work, though I'm not sure why I thought it would.  That little creature raised it's head up and HISSED at me.  I was slightly impressed that such a small thing would have it in him to stand up to me.  Eli thought it was the best thing ever. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment