Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Swimming Lessons

Best Blogger Tips
Today was Eli's first swimming lesson at the pool. He really loved it, and did well with the teacher and other children. His teacher was very gracious with me and let me lurk around and keep an eye on him (and snap lots of pictures) and watch what they were doing. I got really nervous a few times and wanted to jump in and help, but I resisted. My parents made sure we were all in swimming lessons growing up, and I know it has been a valuable skill to have and has enriched my life. I hope Eli gets the hang of it and enjoys it. He started learning the foundations for front crawl today! I couldn't believe how fast they went.

Isaac and Sophia played in the baby pool during Eli's lesson.  Here are a few cute pictures of them:

0 comments:

Post a Comment