Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's been a LONG time!

Best Blogger Tips
I just realized that I haven't updated here in several months! Many things have happened. I find that I don't really do well toward the end of a pregnancy.

So in chronological order:

Our second niece, Reese Dillon, daughter of Todd and Jillian, arrived August 9, 2009. Here she is with her beautiful mother:


I finished my nursing class, which was my last prerequisite to apply for the program. FINALLY! :)

Sophia, our sweet girl, turned ONE YEAR OLD on 9/9/09!!!


AND, our third little blessing, Isaac Douglas, arrived at 4:18 am on Saturday, September 12, 2009 weighing 6 pounds 9 ounces and measuring 19 inches long. He is perfect and we are completely in love with him. :) Elijah and Sophia are doing wonderfully with him. We have enjoyed visits from all of his grandparents and aunts and uncles. Isaac is such a blessing!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment